2013 Boulder Pointe Advanced Junior Golf Program
The Boulder Pointe Advanced Junior Golf Program is designed for the junior golfer ages 8-14 years old, who has prior experience playing golf and is looking for a more detailed instructional program. The program consists of one week of daily instructional clinics involving all areas of the golf swing. Special emphasis will be placed on the mechanics of the golf swing, becoming familiar with the significance of your grip, the importance of stretching and exercising, establishing a specific pre-shot routine, hitting difficult "trouble" shots, and learning to hit bunker shots from every type of lie. Each hour session will cover the days instructional program and will end with an informal competition. The week ends with the annual Junior Golf Classic, an on course event for the juniors. This is followed by an awards luncheon in Gimmie's Grill.
2013 Sessions and Times:
Week 1: July 15th - 19th : 1pm-2pm
Week 2: August 12th - 16th : 6:30pm-7:30pm
• Program geared towards golfers ages 8-14 who have prior experience with the fundamentals of golf
• Fee: $125.00 - Includes 5 days of instruction, awards, prizes, and end of week luncheon
• Focused on the fundamentals of the golf swing, etiquette, & safety.
• Prepares the junior golfer for on course play & development to the next level - playing 18 holes regularly
• A program that will get them started properly towards a lifetime of enjoyment.
Registration begins April 30th, 2013. All registration forms are available at the Boulder Pointe golf shop. For more information please call 248-969-1500, email email@example.com, or visit the golf shop during regular operating hours.