2013 Boulder Pointe Junior Golf Program
The Boulder Pointe Junior Golf Program is designed for the beginning junior golfer ages 5—11 years old. The program consists of one week of daily instructional clinics involving all areas of the golf swing. Special emphasis will be placed on the proper grip, posture and swing mechanics suited to the age and ability of the junior golfer. Each hour session will cover the days instructional program and will end with an informal competition. The week ends with the annual Junior Golf Classic, an on course event for the juniors. This is followed by an awards luncheon in Gimmie's Grill.
2013 Sessions and Times:
Week 1: July 15th - 19th @ 11am-12pm
Week 2: August 12th - 16th @ 5pm-6pm
• Beginning program for juniors 5 to 11 years old.
• Fee: $125.00 - Includes 5 days of instruction, awards, prizes, and end of week luncheon
• Focused on the fundamentals of the golf swing, etiquette, & safety.
• Prepares the junior golfer for on course play & development to the next level, the Advanced Junior Golf Program
• A program that will get them started properly towards a lifetime of enjoyment.
Registration begins April 30th, 2013. All registration forms are available at the Boulder Pointe golf shop. For more information please call 248-969-1500, email email@example.com, or visit the golf shop during regular operating hours.